Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Slump

I think I overdid it this weekend.  Rough going today.  Super tired of all the ups & downs.  Got in some good workouts but my body is exhausted now. 

I've got to figure out a way to get the better of this health thing before it gets the better of me. 

I want to be over this.  I want to work out like a badass and be able to feel like a badass.  Feeling like this is one of the most draining things I've ever experienced. 

One foot in front of the other I suppose.  Feeling totally ready for leaps & bounds instead of shuffling along in survival mode. 

And apparently I'm too tired to write in paragraphs.  Short spaced-out sentences for today.  That's what it's like in my brain - only able to squeak out the minimum amount of information or energy to accomplish what I need to. 

I hate survival mode.  Ready to start thriving again.  Seriously, seriously ready.

Any day now...

No comments:

Post a Comment